Why Choose Us?
Why should I sell my Real Estate at auction?
Can I set a minimum price on my Real Estate?
What are some of the advantages of selling at auction?
- Money in your pocket. From the final sold price, to settlement, our costs are less than the traditional way of selling your Real Estate so you get to keep more of your hard earned money.
- Unlimited selling price. There’s no asking price to come down from, the opening bid prices are driven up by competitive bidding. This is the only method of marketing where the price is negotiated up, rather than down.
- An auction brings interested buyers to a point of decision. They must act at that time or lose an opportunity to purchase. A 10% deposit requirement of the buyer at the auction calls them to a greater commitment.
- Auction requires buyer to pay 2% PA state transfer tax at settlement (1% savings to seller).
- Control. A seller sets the terms, auction date, and time line. Maintains control of the property throughout the auction, and actively participates with the auctioneer in the process of the auction, to final settlement.
- A plan. From open houses to sale date, everything is planned ahead of time so you know what to expect next.
- The final price is NOT based on any inspections, numerous contingencies, or needed repairs. Buyers purchase your Real Estate as they see it, no hassles.
Where will you advertise my auction?
Every auction is different so we develop a plan just for your auction. Normally we market in newspapers, professional auction flyers, signage, several internet locations, as well as our personal website. In the past year, our internet advertising alone generated a minimum of 9,000 to over 40,000 different people either reading the auction ad or looking at auction pictures, for every one of our auctions posted on-line, plus an uncountable number of people reading our printed forms of advertising. We know how to market your property.